Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sky's Fire


Faces in a fire lit sky; one wonders does the face see me. Or be it just the cloud filled fire lit sky. As I gaze up the face that I see; wonder do I forever in this the warmth; what it is that looks down upon me.  Be this just a phantom, that has hidden amongst the clouds.  Or be it that the colors as the sun dies; that brings the warmth.  Oh cry out the beauty; of what my eyes beheld, in this fiery blaze.  Can you not see the colors of the camp fire's burning; ablaze in this which be a fire lit sky.  Flames ever higher to touch the face which sees only me...

Inspired by Carrie
©2010 Words the Windows to the Soul

3 comments:

  1. Mark
    I love this one, it make me want to be there, looking at your sky and feeling the camp fire heat
    it so good to see you writing,
    Take care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can close my eyes and see the colors ablaze in the sky that you see; a sky only the soul can find. Beautiful Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark you always bring a smile to my heart when I can inspire you with words from my photos. I haven't had much inspiration my self these days. Life has been so busy leaving little time to ponder many new blogs or to visit others who often inspire me. That last one was one from 2 years ago. I am still reposting with a new one added when I do have time and a creative moment. I need that creativity, it always helps to lift my spirits. But your words here have lifted mine tonight. Thank you my friend. Peace to you and a big hug. Carrie

    ReplyDelete