Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Secrets

Secrets

Secrets, stories that none can hear; nor see that which be this ugliness. Yes the mind holds these in silence, in these which be the hallways of the mind. Seek no entrance here, for each holds their own horror in these secret hallways.  Let not your eyes gaze upon that which lay hidden.  For behind this door, be the cold touch and there be no escape.  Hear now these words I give thee.  Pass by this door, and hear not the voice calling.  As these secrets wish them not; as the horror goes with them. Will you then lock them away in silence; wish not for these bitter hallways. You have been warned; yet you heard not the warning I gave to thee. Leave this place never to return.  For now you have your stories that none can hear. Bitter hallways which now hold the ugliness; with their horror, secrets
© 2010 Words the Windows to the Soul

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this would be a great prelude for a short story I wrote entitled, The Round Window (which is on my Wordpress space), a few years ago. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I always love your writings and my visits here.
    Take Care
    Lady Jude

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sue, it is my pleasure to share of that which I write.
    @Lady Jude, your site is just amazing looking, your writings oft speak to the soul; of any and all that see them.
    I thank you both for your kind words and your visits. Up until 08 I had never picked up the pen. At times it writes of darkness; at others it speaks of the light. I know not where the words come from, I just hold the pen

    ReplyDelete