Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Tree line

The Tree Line
 
High above the tree line the mountain stands alone. To know the
peace of silence one must wish it so.  Hear these 
words I give thee.  Not all can bear the solitude to be one with the 
mountain. To witness the magic, one must breathe the air.  You say 
to me what manner of beauty exists in this, the thin air 
above the tree line.  I tell thee this until one sees the little flowers 
that cling to life that lay buried beneath the snow; till spring comes
and the water flows. The beauty seen, as if hands join each other in
the embrace of solitude.  Then one realizes you are never truly 
alone, high above the tree line; the Master Builder smiles, for His
gift given, the peace of silence which brings beauty to the soul
above the tree line...
 ©2008 2011 Words the Windows to the Soul
    

5 comments:

  1. Your words brought a smile to my heart. So special are your words when you speak of nature. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, my Word Mark ... soothing words after great turmoil ... Love always, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Mark,
    Im glad you post it just now
    take care my brother
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks To All it does my heart good to see my old friends still ready the words.....Peace

    ReplyDelete