Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Fog

The Fog
Find I these things of the mind, not easy to describe. The war rages again; this drug induced sleep and the fog that it leaves. This foe formidable with this which be the spell cast. Like the weather changing the clouds; so to these moods change in this fog. How does one explain how this war exists; when sleep only comes with that which brings the fog. If the mind could be emptied of all thought; wonder do I would we dream. Then if dreams be not there; how do we even know we slept at all. Yet I must endure this, would that I did not; nor others that share my fate. With these spells cast what be the choices then. I wonder what choice made the spells cast or that of the fog…


©2010 Words the Windows to the Soul

3 comments:

  1. Most have seen this one at my old site but not here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i have read it before Mark,
    Many I know, who have been and seen what you have , feel the same way
    Take care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello friend, it's nice to hear from you. how have you been?

    ReplyDelete