Monday, November 8, 2010

Flower's Beauty

Flower's Beauty

       Wonder do I when comes the time to surrender.  Be it when the mind and body weakened;that the flower's beauty no longer seen.
  How can we walk on when the strength of the sun;and the heat it brings be against us.  Yet we feel not the warmth; 
just the heat of pain with each step. 
Do I not thirst for the life giving water;
only to find the sand of a desert.  
Minds fraught with uncertainty lacks the knowledge;
Desert Palms yet we no longer see shade and comfort,
only the hot sand that must be crossed.
  So to the flower's beauty not seen;
for our eyes blinded, defeated. 
This force that brings all against me,
be my end that it seeks.  
My soul cries out to what was, 
seeking that which be now weak;
that was once strong.
  Seek you the shade and the life giving water;
for there be that once again you shall find 
flower's beauty, victory...

© 2010 Words the Windows to the Soul




4 comments:

  1. Mark
    You are still strong, you just have many things on your mind just now, the flowers will be back, to bring light to your soul again, and "He who has no name" will help you find your way
    Take care my brother
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a flower blooms again and a desert can become a sea water again. So too will these feelings of yours. Nothing stays the same. Your flower will bloom again and you will see its beauty again. It will pass my friend.. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better to be like the weed continuing to grow no matter what. I once sought to live fast, love hard, die young and leave behind a good looking corpse. Now I'm determined to last forever and leave nothing but a trail of smoking footprints and a heap of old dusty bones. Never give up, my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never cry out to what was...if you can help it...Love your site, bro...We will be alright...

    ReplyDelete