Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Passage


 Passage 
 
Why sit I in such a place where no sound is heard. Where is the light that will wake me from this endless night of fear.  Walk not near the empty room that has no cup, bowl or spoon. For thirst ye shall and stomach empty will thy reward be if you should enter here. See not this door as you pass by, no latch lock or hinges. Fear ye this door to open, or behind it you will see, the emptiness that lies there. Enter not this empty place; in which nothing lives for we see thee not here.  Pay you no heed to the words of which I have spoken softly. Heard you not the warning that I gave when I told you to keep walking. Heard thee then the other voices calling in the wind that bid you to enter here. Be not a fool my friend and ask of me to enter. Rather listen to warnings given for I tell you true. That if ye open this door, will not for thee again. And all that you find is like that  which I have spoken . No food or water just your bed; afraid, cold, and alone in this your forever rest.

© 2008 Words the Windows to the Soul

1 comment:

  1. Mark
    Always know you never walk alone for your friends and family walk with you, the passage maybe be drake , but there is always a hand being held out at the end to welcome you to the light
    Sue

    ReplyDelete